What is an Appliance Safety Check?
An appliance safety check includes all of the checks and tests to ensure the appliance is safe to operate, for example:
- It is correctly set and adjusted to ensure the gas is burning correctly
- It is of a type suitable for the room in which it is located
- It is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
- There is an adequate and permanent air supply suitable for the appliance type installed
- Any flues or chimneys are operating correctly
- All safety devices function correctly
All contents of this site belong to Norfolk Boilers ©2018.
Norfolk Boliers cover a vast area across North Norfolk including but not limited to
Norwich, North Walsham, Cromer, Mundesley, Sherringham, Holt, Catfield,
Great Yarmouth, Salehouse, Brundle, Coltishall, Dereham.